Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the first goods or has taken possession of the first goods, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Praxis für Chirurgie - Dr. Mathew Shop, St. Primus Weg 68, A-9020 Klagenfurt, Austria, telephone number: +43 463 46912, e-mail address: email@example.com, fax number: +43 463 469124) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail or fax) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
Praxis für Chirurgie – Dr. Mathew Shop, St. Primus Weg 68, A-9020 Klagenfurt, Austria, telephone number: +43 463 46912, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax number: +43 463 469124
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.