Builds the body’s own defense mechanism and enhances immunity
- Helps in the treatment of chronic and recurrent infections
- Increase IgG levels, chemotaxis and phagocytic activity
- Reduces inflammation and allergy
- Co–prescription with antibiotics ensures faster recovery, reduces the duration of antibiotic therapy and prevents infections
Indications: As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
• For early recovery in postoperative conditions
• To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
• As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
• Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunostimulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingests antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall.
Dosage:Two Tablets twice daily until the symptoms are relieved, followed by 1 Tablet twice daily as maintenance therapy.